- To visit Passport America campgrounds, you must have a valid Passport America card with the Passport America logo printed on it.
- For each night's stay at a Passport America campground, you pay 50% of the regular nightly rate.
- Access to Passport America campgrounds is on a space available basis.
- Each resort/campground in the directory is individually owned and operated, and has different rules and regulations. Passport America members must abide by them when visiting. Members should check with each resort.
- You may use your Passport America travel card as often as you like for the duration of your membership!
- Please leave your campsites as clean as you find them. Passport America members pride themselves on this point. We also ask that all members be courteous when visiting Passport America participating campgrounds.
- Passport America discount is not valid with any other discount.
- We ask that all members who wish to renew their memberships to please do so through the Passport America home office by mail, phone, fax, or by website. Members may not renew at RV shows, campgrounds or through other individuals. Passport America has a toll free number for your convenience and members can renew 24 hours on-line through our website.
- Due to change in campground ownership, management, etc. information contained in the Passport America Directory is subject to change.
- Passport America office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. and Saturday from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Central time.
GPS Coordinates: We ask for you to please notify us about any location that is incorrect. We will gladly make sure it is updated immediately on our website and for our next printed directory. Even though we feel that we have done our best to acquire these coordinates along with all of the information in our directory, we strongly recommend that you still pay close attention to the directory map and written directions provided. We also ask for you to please call us toll free (800) 283-7183 if you ever need any assistance with the information provided in the Passport America Directory. Please know that we are always very happy to help you!
Note: There are campgrounds listed in the Passport America directory that have felt it necessary to assess additional charges for some services due to circumstances beyond their control. We have attempted to point out those charges with an asterisk (*) so that you are fully aware of those charges in your decision when choosing a campground. We will continue to work with those campgrounds in an effort to assure that you get the best value for your dollar. If you encounter a campground that has assessed you extra for services that we have not indicated in the directory, we would like to hear from you.